Updated: 15 December 2016, Marc Woodard
1. Foods that Will Reduce Stubborn Body Fat Many believe the only way to remove stubborn belly fat is through intense daily exercise. Although exercise can help with weight loss, it can also cause weight gain through increased appetite. By knowing which foods increase the fat burning metabolism you can lose significant weight without exercise. Enjoy trying this tasty ~20 food substitute listing and in 30 days lose significant weight without feeling calorie restricted or physically spent!
2. Trans Fat Dangerous for Your Health? Deceitfully Yes! In order to understand why Trans Fats are bad for you, first we must define what a Tran’s fat is and how to identify it in products. A Trans Fat is simply the process of “man” adding more hydrogen atoms (hydrogenation) to a vegetable oil(s) mono-poly unsaturated fat carbon molecule chains. Unlike other dietary fats, Trans fats are not essential to the diet and don’t promote good health and cause weight gain.
3. Successful Weight Loss Based in Blood Chemistry Fuel It appears the body chemistry requires a certain amount of saturated fats (not manmade Tran’s fats). Complete avoidance of animal fats does not seem to be a good ideal as far as the body chemistry is concerned. Science can not accurately tell us the perfect diet. But it is overwhelmingly apparent you are better off with a “low carbohydrate diet as opposed from one where you avoid animal products in the diet.
4 After Holiday Weight Gain Blues Another year has gone by with all the Holiday décor and cheer with it. I understand some of you had a tough time with the food choices and amount that you consumed. And with this being said, should I dare say some of you are not only bummed out after you stepped on the scales, you are blue with depression.
5. Exercising for Weight Loss a Myth? Most of us have been conditioned to believe exercise is the key to great weight loss success. Marketers promote fitness products using exercise physiology to sell weight loss gimmicks and is mostly misleading consumers desperate to lose weight. Many marketers and even your favorite celebs take full advantage of consumers who are overweight and desperate to lose weight. Learn how exercise gimmicks can actually increase weight as oppose to losing it.
6. 10 Step Basic Weight Loss Tips For me the following tips keep my body weight stable. I could lose more weight through moderate calorie reduction or increased activities. I choose not to. Instead, I’ve set my weight where I’m comfortable and wake up every day energized and excited about my daily activities and never worry about my food choices.
7. Lose Weight With Super Foods! Super foods are great antioxidants and dietary weight loss foods. They are proven to minimize oxidization within the body. Accelerated oxidization due to free radicals in the body causes the body to age and break down internal cellular structure at an increased rate. And this is dependent on the amount of free radicals versus antioxidants one incorporates into the daily diet.
8. Get Skinny by Activating Addictive Body Chemicals The secret to living a long healthy and happy lifestyle is to learn how to apply enjoyable and healthy activities within a day. When you do this you also release the body’s addictive healthy and natural producing weight loss chemicals. Through these natural weight loss chemical you stay the fit-healthy course because the bodies addicted to healthy activities! Instead of worrying about weight gain, you’ll be more interested in planning for your next days activity!
9. Enjoy Holiday Meals Without Weight Gain Guilt The Holiday season for some is joyful and for others not so much. Especially when body weight is excessive and then becomes an obsession to lose it. For some, it’s almost as if they have to harden the body for the rigors of a food war because of all the tempting Holiday foods. Or just stay away from the days event all together to avoid overeating. I know as you do, the smells and tastes are enough to drive anyone crazy and want to go on a food binge. But it doesn’t have to be this way. I’ll show you an 8-Tip Holiday Meal Plan that’ll allow you to have your cake and eat it too.
10. New Year New You It’s a new year and will it also be the beginning of a new you? In building any action plan to resolve any problem, “yes this includes a New Year’s resolution,” you first must target what’s causing you to lose sleep at night, daily focus and/or driving obsessive behavioral habits.
Author: Marc T. Woodard, MBA, BS Exercise Science, ARNG, Medical Services Officer, CPT, RET. 2016 Copyright. All rights reserved, Mirror Athlete Publishing @: www.mirrorathlete.com, Sign up for FREE Monthly eNewsletter.